The T24-VA is a wireless voltage sensor transmitter that provides voltage measurement for an input range of 0-10 volts. Furthermore, the T24-VA can be used for a wide range of 0-10 V sensors, of which include pressure, inclinometer, accelerometer, temperature and displacement. The small module size of this transmitter allows for this device to be embedded within the sensor housing.
The low power modes allow the module to ‘power down’ between transmissions. Similarly, the module can also be ‘powered off’ completely and controlled by other T24 products, such as the handheld displays or base station. The T24-VA can be configured to last several years while powered by 2 alkaline AA batteries, 2 x NiMH batteries of 1 x 3 V lithium battery.
High accuracy and low noise measurement electronics deliver high resolution and low drift results, all of which can be user calibrated over 9 points to allow for linearization and results to be delivered in user definable engineering units.
All results can be transmitted at rates of up to 200 per second and two other T24 devices, such as handheld displays, analog outputs, base stations, etc.
While the T24-VA can be used without any alteration for OEM purposes, various enclosure options are also available. To configure and calibrate the T24-VA, the free T24 Toolkit software, which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station can be used.
The integral antenna allows for a wireless range of up to 600 meters (1969 feet) to be achieved, whereas the external antenna allows for a wireless range of up to 800 meters (2,600 feet) at an open field site.
The license-free 2.4 GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio telemetry technology provides users with high integrity and error-free communication capabilities. All DSSS features are available with other wireless technologies including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Zigbee®, ETSI, FCC and IC approvals.
Module transmits and receives giving:
- Full error detection and correction
- Data Encryption for complete security (128 bit AES)
- Calibration and configuration is achieved through radio telemetry
- Ability to be switched from sleep to operating mood through radio telemetry
- mV/V calibration is stored within the module
- Remote battery check
- 0-10 Volt Input
- Miniature PCB for fitting inside sensors
- Low power mode
- Remote to power ‘on’ and ‘off’
- Achieves high speed rates for up to 200 updates per second
- License-free 2.4 GHz for data transmission
- Simple wireless configuration and calibration
- Antenna provides wireless transmission to be achieved within a range of up to 800 meters
- Enclosure choices available:
Wireless OEM Sensor Transmitter with 0-10 Volt Input
This wireless interface provides a high performance voltage measurement system for an input range of 0-10 V.
Miniature OEM voltage acquisition board next to an AA battery for scale.
Enclosure options for the wireless voltage interface, the miniature size allows for it to be embedded within sensor housing.