The AmbiMate Sensor Module MS4 Series available from TE Connectivity offers an application-specific set of sensors on a ready-to-attach PCB assembly for convenient integration into a host product.
The AmbiMate Sensor Module not only frees up design resources but also speeds up time to market by incorporating the MS4 series pre-engineered, four-core sensor solution for humidity, temperature, light, and motion. CO2, volatile organic compound (VOC), and sound detection are the other MS4 series sensor modules.
With the help of the AmbiMate Sensor Modules, air quality can be tracked through the capture of VOC concentrations. Equipped with a microphone, an MS4 series part enables augmented motion detection or helps listen to sound events.
All MS4 series sensor module parts from TE Connectivity provide the flexibility to share a common seven position connection. This enables designers to lay out one PCB footprint that accommodates all the available sensor configurations at production.
- Four core sense capability
- Motion (PIR)
- Optional sense capability
- Sound (microphone)
- Space-saving compact design
- Simplicity of popular I2C communication protocol
- Frees up design resources and speeds up time to market
- A single footprint enables flexibility and multiple sensor configurations in design
- Multiple attach techniques to accommodate specific application needs
- Air quality
- Connected home
- Building automation
- Indoor lighting
- Workspace comfort
- Energy management
- Zonal environmental controls