The Sunrise 1% CO2 Sensor (SE-11) is a minute sensor module that was developed for battery-powered applications. There are many benefits of this tiny sensor; complete control over the sensor's integration into a host system, flexible change of the CO2 measurement period, and power consumption.
The NDIR CO2 sensor is the first NDIR sensor with LED technology. It saves power while maintaining high precision, giving the sensor a life expectancy of over 15 years and makes it resistant to vibration.
The NDIR Sensor has a built-in, self-correcting ABC algorithm that allows the user to leave the sensor, whilst assuring it will continue to be accurate. An important function in wireless applications.
- A variety of battery options available due to the wide supply voltage range
- Vibration-resistant and robust – perfect for tough environments
- Self Calibration
- Highly accurate NDIR sensor with additional LED Technology
- Measurement period by host is adjustable
- ABC period by host is adjustable
- Power consumption – ultra-low
- Measurement range is between 0-10,000 ppm
- Target gas: Carbon Dioxide
- Life expectancy is >15 years
- Serial communication: UART, I2C
- Operating principle is NDIR Sensor with LED technology
- Accuracy is ±30 ppm ± 3% of reading
- Measurement period can be adjusted by the host
- Dimensions are 1.3 x 0.78 x 0.47 in.
- Weight is 4.9 ± 0.1 g
- Operation range: 0-50 °C, 0-85% RH
- Power supply: 3.05-5.5 V4
- Warranty of 90 days
Senseair Sunrise (Full version)
NDIR Sensor for Battery Powered Applications