The MIPEX-03 LED-based NDIR gas sensors were particularly developed to substitute conventional catalytic bead sensors and optical sensors to guarantee longer duration of autonomous operation, higher measurement accuracy¸ and considerably lower power consumption.
The MIPEX-03 infrared gas sensors come with a 3-pin analog interface for sockets earlier used for catalytic bead sensors and a 5-pin integrated analog/digital interface for interoperability with lamp-based optical sensors. The MIPEX-03 LED-based NDIR gas sensors share the same characteristics and component base with other MIPEX products, including, but not restricted to, the following:
- Rapid reaction to variable gas concentration
- Very low power consumption (under 3 mW) for extended operation in wireless and portable detectors
- Exclusive patented LED-based NDIR gas detection technology at the core
The MIPEX-03 range of hydrocarbons and methane sensors provides an ideal solution for all kinds of low-cost technology migration projects aimed at enhancing safety at numerous industrial facilities.
Marking and Standards Compliance
- Ex ia I Ma U/Ex ia IIC Ga U acc. to GOST R MEK 60079-0, GOST R MEK 60079-11, TR TC 012/2011
- Ex ia I Ma/Ex ia IIC Ga acc. to IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-11. -55 ≤ Ta ≤ +60 °C
- IM 1/II 1 G Ex ia I Ma/Ex ia IIC Ga acc. to EN 60079-0, EN 60079-11. -55 ≤ Ta ≤ +60 °C
- Class I, Division 1, Group A,B,C,D, CONFORMS TO UL Std.913, 60079-0, 60079-11, CERT. TO CAN/CSA Std. C22.2 No. 157-92