The NCR-80 from BinMaster is a non-contact radar level sensor engineered for greater performance in bulk solids and very dusty powders. Its robust 80 GHz frequency focused in a narrow 4° beam angle having a measuring range up to 393 feet and accuracy within 0.2" means it performs extremely well in tall and narrow vessels.
The NCR-80 is provided with a lightweight plastic antenna with an 8° swiveling flange; a 10° swiveling, stainless steel flange for exact targeting; or a mounting strap for modifiable targeting; or a 1-1/2" NPT mounting option for use in a current process connection. The NCR-80 is resistant to interference, while its innovative filters guarantee fast signal processing and an update rate of below one second.
- Grain, powder, cement, pellets, sand, wood chips, plastics, or aggregates
- Vessels with extreme dust, noise, or high temperatures
- Vessels where precise aiming is desirable to avoid flow stream, sidewall buildup, or internal structure
- Very narrow, tall silos for single-point level measurement
- Level measurement of pits or piles
- Low dielectric materials or materials with narrow reflectivity
- Over conveyors belts to avoid overloading or sense when belts are running empty
- Mounted over piled material in flat storage warehouses
- Measure levels within equipment, such as ESP hoppers or crushers
- Robust 80 GHz non-contact radar
- High temperatures up to 392 °F
- Measuring distance up to 393 ft.
- Chemical-resistance for long-term performance
- 4° beam angle for precise targeting
- Reliable accuracy within 0.2"
- Hazardous location approvals
- BinDisc option streamlines setup and configuration
- FDA approval for pharmaceutical or food application
- Measuring range: 394 ft. (120 m)
- Frequency: 79 GHz
- Accuracy: ± .2" (5 mm)
- Power requirements:
- Regular voltage version: 90 to 253 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Low voltage version: 9.6 to 48 V DC, 20 to 42 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: Profibus PA, Foundation Fieldbus, Modbus, two-wire 4-20 mA/HART®, four-wire 4-20 mA/HART®
- Enclosure rating: IP66/IP67, IP66/IP68 (1 bar), IP66/IP68 (0.2 bar)
- 1-1/2" NPT
- Stainless steel (metal) flange
- Plastic antenna