The SmartBob II Remote from BinMaster is a well-established, dependable level measurement system that uses cable-based sensoring technology. Integrated with the robust eBob software and remote control consoles, the SmartBob II provides the smartest and strongest commercially available cable-based inventory measurement system–with the capacity to handle from one up to 255 bins with heights up to 150 ft.
The SmartBob II can be distinctively configured using a range of probe designs, cables, and special options for solid, brine, slurry, and liquid applications. Extended, stress-free service is guaranteed by SmartBob’s cable cleaning system. The SmartBob II is very rugged, comprising of the industry’s sturdiest cable and motor design fully sealed in a robust, lightweight molded polycarbonate enclosure which is explosion-proof and rated for Class II, Groups E, F, and G certifications.
The SmartBob II does not require any field calibration, is easy to install, needs less wiring, or can be utilized along with the SmartBob wireless transceiver.
- Sturdy, reliable, and simple inventory measurement system for solid, slurry, and liquid materials in vessels up to 150 ft.
- Works in dusty and very challenging applications
- Chemicals, coal, plastics, food ingredients, feed, grain, pharmaceuticals, concrete, aggregates, and numerous other materials
- Vendor-managed inventory
- Economical, irrespective of the number of units connected
- Does not need any field alteration or calibration
- Output and display consoles for 1 up to 120 bins
- Innovative microprocessor-based system with integral measurement reliability
- Binventory PC-based inventory management software
- Hazloc approval Class II
- RS-485 network with wiring distance up to 4,000 ft.
- Simple daisy-chain wiring enables installation to be easy
- Marginal ongoing operational and maintenance cost
- External wireless options are available
- Power requirements: 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Process temperature: Up to 500 °F (260 °C)
- Ambient temperature: -40 °F to +185 °F (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- Measurement rate: 2 feet/second
- Measurement range: Up to 150′
- Accuracy: ± 0.25% distance measurement accuracy
- Enclosure: Molded polycarbonate
- Enclosure type: NEMA 4X, 5, 9, and 12
- Mounting: 3"- 8" NPT
- Approvals and certifications: Listed for Class II, Groups E, F, and G Hazardous Locations