Terabee’s TeraRanger Duo ensures that users will not have problems detecting the proximity of difficult surfaces. This dual technology sensor unites Time-of-Flight and ultrasonic distance measurement technologies in a high-performance, lightweight, and economic system.
TeraRanger Duo enables detection of reflective, absorbent, or transparent surfaces, without any issues.
TeraRanger Evo Duo Key Product Features
- Small and lightweight design (16 g)
- Robust surface detection solution
- Integrated optical ToF and ultrasound technology
- Eye-safe in all conditions
- Up to 14 m detection range (ToF)
- ROS ready
- UART interfaces (and USB with adapter)
Sensor Module Applications
- Robot obstacle detection and collision avoidance
- Drone altimeter and collision avoidance
- Level sensing
- Difficult surfaces detection
Optionally, a USB adapter is available for basic plug and play connection to a Mac or PC. The USB adapter cable delivers power to the sensor and enables data transfer to and from the sensor. It is suitable for assessment and testing purposes, and for carrying out firmware updates to the sensor. It is also a vital component if post-sales technical support is required.
ToF and Ultrasonic Distance Sensor – TeraRanger Duo
Robot obstacle detection and collision avoidance
Drone altimeter and collision avoidance
Difficult surfaces detection