The U10 (U10M, U10S) force transducer from HBM is perfectly matched for test bench applications and difficult operations during production.
The rotationally symmetric, low-profile U10 force sensor has several uses targeting on applications in material testing machines, test benches, and demanding operations in production. Compressive and tensile forces can also be measured.
- Capacities: 1.25 kN to 2.5 MN
- HBM accuracy class: 0.02 to 0.05
- Minimal linearity deviation and hysteresis, and excellent repeatability
- Benchmark accuracy
- TCzero of 150 ppm/10 K or 75 ppm/10 K with 200% calibration
Large measuring range that adheres with stated accuracy requirements, enhanced yield in product tests via small error bands.
- Vibration resistant
- EMC approved
- Built using rust-proof materials, degree of protection IP68 (with cable option)
- Suitable for fatigue tests, a peak-to-peak load of 200% of nominal force can be applied
- Electrical bending moment compensation: Bending (for instance resulting from applied lateral forces) does not have an impact on the measurement outcome
Dependability even in negative measurement conditions such as parasitic mechanical influences and temperature gradients.
Adaptable to User’s Requirements
- U10 perfectly adapts to its measurement operation: More than 5,000 combinations are available
- Users can choose from a number of options such as flange, TEDS, or foot adapter mode, load introduction pin, 100% or 200% calibration, several connectors and cable options, etc.
The U10M force transducer comes with time-saving plug-and-play solutions and easy adaption.
Available with Metric or Inch Threads
U10M Metric Thread
The U10M force transducer can be connected to machine elements with metric threads and is available with measuring ranges spanning from 0... 1.25, 2.5, 5, 12.5, 25, 50, 125, 250, 500 kN, and 1 MN.
U10S with UNF Standard-Compliant Inch Thread
The U10M is currently available under the name U10S, delivering inch threads adhering with the American Unified National Fine (UNF) standard. The force transducer with UNF-compliant mechanical connectors is provided in the nominal (rated) measuring ranges from 1.25 to 450 kN.