SST Sensing’s Zirconia Sensor Oxygen Measurement System delivers a comprehensive solution for the measurement of oxygen levels. The system eliminates the need for users to build their own electronics. It can be employed in oxygen generation systems, combustion control systems, biomass, oil, gas, and coal.
The system uses a well-established zirconium dioxide element at its core. Thanks to its novel design, the need for a reference gas is avoided. These features, together with its robust stainless steel construction, enable the sensor to be used in extreme temperatures ranging from −100 °C to 250 °C and harsh conditions.
Upon being coupled with the OXY-LC interface board, the Zirconia oxygen sensor can measure oxygen concentrations of 0.1%–25% and 0.1%–100%.
- Fully stainless steel construction
- Non-depleting zirconium dioxide technology ensures a long service life
- A wide range of probe mounting positions available
- Built-in heating element measures even in extremely cold conditions
Zirconia Oxygen Sensor System — includes a probe and an interface board that must be bought separately to make a whole sensor system.
OXY-02S-FR-T2-18BM-C Zirconia Probe — zirconium dioxide oxygen sensor with a threaded probe facilitates easy installation.
OXY-LC-A25-455 Oxygen Sensor Interface Board — eliminates the need for users to design their own electronics to acquire readings from the probe.
- Oxygen range (Modbus RTU): 0.1%–100% O2
- Oxygen range (analog output): 0.1%–25% or 0.1%–100% O2
- Output resolution: 0.01% O2
- Accuracy after calibration: 0.5% O2
- Initial warm-up time (till stable output): 5–10 minutes
- Response time (10%–90% step): <4 seconds
- Supply voltage — Analog output variants: 20–28 VDC
- Supply voltage — RS485 output variant: 8–28 VDC
- Supply current: 600 mA maximum at 24 VDC, 1.2 A maximum at 12 VDC
- Analog output: 4–20 mA; load 600 Ω maximum or 0–10 VDC; load 10 kΩ minimum
- Digital output: RS485 (Modbus RTU)
- Pump impedance at 700 °C: <6 kΩ
- Operating pressure limits: 260–1260 mbar absolute
- Permissible gas temperature: −100 °C to +250 °C
- Mounting thread: M18 X 1.5
- Gas flow rate: 0–10 m/second