Lumenera offers an advanced microscope camera integrated with a CMOS sensor. The new INFINITY5-5 is a high-quality, 5-megapixel (MP) microscopy camera that offers excellent speed and resolution.
The camera is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that is equivalent to sCMOS technology. It allows rapid focusing at high frame rates of around 75 frames per second, and can be operated in numerous applications.
In addition, a 2464 x 2056 resolution with 3.45-µm-pixels is accommodated in the 2/3″ sensor format of the camera. The unit also includes an HDMI output that allows it to be connected to a computer and HDMI monitor or television for applications demanding knowledge sharing.
Concurrent Live Viewing on HDMI Monitor and Computer
The INFINITY5-5 camera can be operated by directly linking it to a HDMI monitor. Another option is to connect it to a Mac or PC through USB 3 to preview and capture the images. The camera includes soft-touch response buttons that can be used to control it with or without connecting to a PC.
Ready to Perform
Lumenera’s INFINITY5-5 camera is ready to perform and comes with power supply, cables (such as HDMI and USB), and INFINITY CAPTURE software for routine imaging requirements, like camera setting adjustments, video clips, image capture, and live preview.
The INFINITY5-5 camera offers third-party interoperability with a range of software and interfaces such as LabView analysis software, DirectShow and TWAIN interfaces, MatLab systems engineering software, and MetaMorph and Micro-Manager microscopy software.
Accurate color reproduction is ensured with Lumenera’s exclusive algorithms, allowing users to preview the sample on a monitor that corresponds with the view in the microscope eyepiece.
All microscopy cameras from Lumenera are provided with an industry-leading, full four-year warranty.
- Dual output to HDMI and USB 3 compatible monitor
- Fast frame rates at around 75 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Monochrome or color IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 2/3″ optical format, offering 2464 x 2056 resolution with 3.45 x 3.45-μm pixels
- Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
- Recommended coupler: 0.6x–0.7x
- Support is available for third-party capture and analysis applications—MetaMorph and Micro-Manager
- Software is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit operating systems, and MAC OS X 10.13
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for easy connectivity and fastest image delivery; USB 2.0 supported
- Selectable 12- or 8-bit pixel data
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for image capture, power, and white balance