IGD’s CO2-CHUM portable carbon dioxide (CO2) detector has been built exclusively for the personal safety of employees. CO2-CHUM makes use of the state-of-the-art IR sensor technology to precisely measure CO2 level in the air. Strong visual, audible, and vibration alarms alert users to possibly hazardous levels of CO2.
The CO2-CHUM detector is engineered to detect at a 0–5000 ppm range, offering several improved advantages:
- Early and precise detection of possibly hazardous CO2 levels.
- Alarms before the UK EH40 exposure parameters. This guarantees employees are not exposed to harmful levels of CO2, thus ensuring better safety.
- Faster detection level compared to 0%–5% Vol. sensors.
Common applications of CO2-CHUM are as follows:
- Pub/bar cellar staff
- Bottle stores
- Laboratory staff carrying CO2 dewars
- Service engineers
- Bottle delivery drivers
- Walk-in refrigeration units
IGD’s portable CO2 detector comprises an 85-dB sounder, vibration and visual alarms to offer clear sign of a dangerous gas level. The screen, which has a 1.7″ backlight display and basic button operation, displays the latest live gas readings. This enables user-friendliness with minimal training.
Users looking for portable oxygen depletion and CO2, as well as those who use/transport or store carbon dioxide and nitrogen can rely on IGD’s portable Dual Gas CO2 and O2 Detector.
IGD’s portable CO2 detector comes with:
- 1x Portable unit
- 1x Calibration/bump test adaptor
- 1x Metal carrier/storage case
- 1x Traceable calibration certificate
- 1x 3-Pin UK plug
- 1x USB lead
- 1x User manual
- Lightweight: 140 g
- Early leak detection and improved safety enabled by ppm-level detection
- −10 °C to 50 °C operating temperature
- Audible, visual, and vibration alarms
- 1.17″ backlight display
- Easy to bump test and calibrate
- Belt clip
- USB rechargeable
- User-friendly with minimal training
- Simple button operation
- High-performance ppm IR sensor
- Large battery capacity boosts user run time
- Detect while charging
- Alarm records
- Strong, shock-proof ABS housing
- Comes with carrier/storage case
- Warranty for one year