FARO®’s range of high-performance laser marking software products is built to improve productivity in high-speed automation settings.
The user-friendly WinLase® packages from FARO® combine flawlessly with the company’s process controllers. They provide up to 24-bit laser marking control over Ethernet to meet high-speed laser marking challenges for modern smart factory surroundings.
Jobs can be integrated into the interface using EtherNet/IP and Profinet devices to achieve real-time automation. FARO® also offers intuitive and easy-to-learn user interface (UI) and SDK packages.
WINLASE® LAN—For OEMs and Integrators in Smart Factory Environs
Globally, laser marking companies are identifying the major potential of networking and intelligent control. FARO®’s WinLase® LAN Software along with the LEC Embedded Controller provides a robust setting, wherein a single computer can control a variety of smart laser marking devices. This combination of hardware and software delivers the benefits of networking— simplified management, lower costs, and flexibility—with industry-leading performance.
FARO®’s WinLase® LAN Software is presently available in three configurations (Standard, COM only, and Save Only); thus, users can choose the product that ideally suits their application needs.
- Easy management with intelligent control
- Individual LEC controllers can be configured and controlled, simultaneously
- Jobs can be designed for standalone processing, or jobs can be streamed to LEC controllers
- Strong Job Editor—A marking job can be designed onscreen with the visual editor
WINLASE® PRO—For Streamlined Laser Management
WinLase® Professional is a robust, high-performance, and multi-threaded marking solution developed for legacy PCI cards. It simplifies the management of pulsed fiber lasers, which require Serial Script Text files for laser control. These files can be created using the software and moved to the laser controller via the COM port and a serial cable.
- Flexible design (all laser types, multi-head capable)
- Rich job editing feature set
- Intuitive and easy-to-learn interface
- Jscript and VBScript support for task automation scripting using text editors like Notepad and Word
- Integral COM automation server for rapid development of custom user interfaces
- Supports third-party PCI cards from Canon and SCANLAB
Features of the FARO® WINLASE® Laser Processing Software
- Easy to configure
- Supports graphic file import of most DXF and DWG files, EX2, GIF, PLT, EMF, MCL, WMF, BMP, JPG, and PCX
- Supports 2D barcode types: DataMatrix, PDF417, Denso QR Code, and GS-1
- Supports LEC Ethernet controller cards (WinLase® LAN)
- Supports TrueType, OpenType, and Laser fonts
- Interfaces with smart motion controllers for numerous motion axis controls (only WinLase® LAN)
- Works on Windows® 7 and Windows® 10
- Supports linear barcode types: Code 39, Code 128, CodaBar, EAN 13, Code 93, UPC A, UPC E, POSTNET, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN 8, BookLAN, and GS-1
- Host Interface control through RS-232 or TCP/IP (WinLase® Pro)
- An extensive array of automation objects: Wait for Input, Set Output, Time Delay, Message Box, XY Motion, Rotary Motion, Linear Motion, Alignment Tool, Run Application, Laser Control, and Serial Communication
- Regional language support for English (United States), Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Italian, Korean, Japanese, German (Germany), Spanish (Spain), and French (France)
High-Performance Laser Marking Software Products—WinLase®