FARO®’s Maestro 3000 Integrated Control Box is a turnkey controller solution developed for galvanometer-based laser marking systems.
The Maestro 3000 incorporates interface hardware (laser extension and I/O boards), the LEC scan controller, and a power supply that can power a scan head into a slim, 1U rack-mountable housing.
Designed for OEMs and laser processing system integrators, the Maestro 3000 controller-in-a-box offers customers the best of both worlds—improved, high-performance laser marking control, with fast and easy installation.
The Maestro 3000 offers a solution for several applications such as laser marking, automated laser processing, micromachining, laser welding, etc. Users only have to connect a cable, load the WinLase® Laser Processing Software onto their PC, and they can begin the task.
The LEC (FARO®’s next-generation Ethernet-based “smart” controller) is Maestro’s user-friendly user interface, that provides customers with flexible equipment location, simple laser management, and lower PC costs.
Key Features of the FARO® Maestro Controller
- 100% networkable
- Supports EtherNet/IP, Profinet, and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0
- Provides remote access, control, and monitoring
- Flexible architecture (modes, configurations, laser types)
- Slim 1U rack-mountable enclosure
- Based on the LEC-2 next-generation Ethernet-based “smart” controller
- ASCII Remote Command Interface (Remote API) is available
- Supports a number of extensively used laser types, including IPG and SPI fiber lasers, and general-purpose laser extension options
- Supports SL2-100, XY2-100, and other 24-bit protocols