BinMaster’s level sensors can be mounted and powered on silos without the complexity or cost of wiring. This single point laser can be quickly set up by using a 1.5″ NPT connection on silos or in remote locations where it is not possible to perform inventory tracking.
The SPL-200 level sensor from BinMaster is driven by a replaceable lithium battery and can measure solids in silos with a height of up to 98 feet in no-dust or low-dust settings.
BinMaster’s FVL-200 level sensor measures livestock feed in silos with a height of up to 35 feet. With a battery life of three to five years, the two models capture interval readings from once in an hour to once in a day. The laser makes use of a built-in wireless LoRa long-range transceiver for transmission of data to a LoRa modem.
The SPL-200 level sensor’s data measurements are sent to the Binventory software or BinView web application for easy access from users’ phone, desktop PC, or tablet. Data from the FVL-200 model is used solely with the FeedView application.
Video Credit: BinMaster
- Plastic granules and pellets
- Measuring bulk solids in low- to no-dust surroundings
- Single-point level measurement in silos with a height of up to 98 feet
- Pulp and paper processing
- Dry chemicals
- Human and pet food ingredients
- Battery-powered system streamlines installation and avoids the need for wiring
- Single-point measurement at distances of up to 90 feet
- LoRa transceiver for dependable long-range data communications
- Programmable time intervals for transmitting measurement data
- Extended battery life of three to five years based on the frequency of measurement
- Visible red laser for aiming that is safer than invisible laser
- 2″ NPT threaded mounting with adjustable or fixed mounting plates
- Dust tube guards the laser against buildup to reduce maintenance