BinMaster’s VR-90 is a vibrating rod used as a level indicator in coarse-grained and granular bulk solids stored in silos, tanks, bins, and hoppers. It comprises of a round, stainless steel rod that resists material accumulation and requires limited maintenance.
The VR-90 is suitable for a wide range of processing industries. It can be used for low- or high-level detection in bulk solids or to detect the sediment level settled in a liquid. The VR-90 is ideal for unclassified areas or can also be developed to fulfill a wide variety of hazardous location approvals.
Video Credit: BinMaster
- Designed for coarse-grained and granular bulk solids
- Avoids overfilling and provides dry run protection
- Hazardous location areas in which approvals are required
- Bins in which the material stored is frequently changed
- Applications with strong external vibration
- Food or pharmaceuticals using stainless steel enclosure option
- Typically unaffected by the physical or chemical properties of the material being measured
- Easy to install in an empty vessel without materials being present
- Needs no calibration during material change
- Smooth vibrating rod surface resists material accumulation and can be cleaned easily
- Product-free switching point for dependable operation in different or new materials
- Minimal maintenance lowers costs and saves time
- Optional stainless-steel enclosure for pharmaceutical or food operations