The single-piece Flow Detect 2000 flow detector available from BinMaster is a flow/no flow detector that, in contrast to the two-piece flow detector, comprises of both the remote sensor and control console in a single NEMA 4X enclosure.
The Flow Detect 2000 helps stop cross-contamination by guaranteeing flow stops before a new material is added to the flow stream. In addition, it helps to avoid potentially hazardous and costly USDA, FSMA, or FDA compliance issues at facilities manufacturing food for animal or human consumption.
It is suitable for sensing flow conditions of powders and solids in conveyor belts, gravity chutes, pipelines, bucket elevators, or feeders. The Flow Detect 2000 has optional North American Class II, Division 1 Groups E, F, and G and ATEX Zone 21 hazardous location approvals.
Video Credit: BinMaster
- Used for granules, solids, meals, pellets, and powdered materials
- Flow or no-flow detection to prevent cross-contamination of materials
- Ideal for most industries, including grain, powder, milling, feed, food, mining, plastics, and cement
- As a preventive control for USDA, FSMA, or FDA compliance
- Can be used in hazardous locations where there is a danger of combustible dust
- Can be set up in conveyor belts, distributors, feeders, bucket elevators, gravity chutes, or pipelines
- Easy installation
- Can pass via non-metallic materials
- LED lights to indicate flow/no-flow status
- Comprises the sensing element, output and power connections, and user adjustment controls in a single NEMA 4X enclosure
- Doppler technology (microwave) used to offer dependable motion detection
- Non-contact operation prevents equipment wear and flow stream interruption
- Non-intrusive flush mounting senses via non-metallic surfaces
- North American Class II, Division 1 Groups E, F, and G and ATEX Zone 21 hazardous location approvals (optional)