Terabee’s Evo Swipe Plus offers four complimentary modes in a single, tiny sensor module that is discreet and simple to integrate. The sensor detects if people are present and finds how close they are to the sensor.
In addition, it perceives the direction in which people move and changes to a contactless gesture recognition mode to help people interact with information panels, kiosks, as well as other devices.
The touchless gesture recognition features of the Evo Swipe Plus provide comfort for users and companies by reducing the threat of virus transmission and the need to disinfect the user interfaces constantly.
Key Product Features
- Simple integration, perfect for OEM design-in projects
- Integral algorithm for independent mode switching
- Tiny and discreet sensor (not a camera), GDPR compliant by design
- Four modes in a single, tiny sensor module: Touchless gesture control, engagement trigger, as well as detection of presence and direction
Touchless User Interface Sensor Applications
People traffic detection.
Responsive display advertising.
Touchless gesture recognition.
Four Engagement Modes in one TOF Module
Users can handle multiple applications by using a single sensor module:
- Presence and direction of movement—It is possible to know the number of people who pass by and their direction of movement. This important data allows users to perceive customer engagement with their digital assets.
- Engagement trigger—Display content can be customized based on whether users approach or walk away from their digital assets.
- Touchless gesture recognition—Users can easily interface with digital screens and kiosks without the need to touch, press, or tap the device.
Product Optimized for Easy Integration
The robust design and compact size of Evo Swipe Plus enable it to be discretely combined into complex systems.
Code? No Code
Users need not develop an additional code and can just configure counters and triggers in their application for the sensor to feed. Evo Swipe Plus features a software layer that enables users to easily configure the sensor for their application.