The Sievers CheckPoint On-Line/Portable Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Sensor from SUEZ enables excellent flexibility while quantifying low level TOC.
The sensor can be utilized on-line for constant tracking or can be taken to any point in a water system. It is a useful tool for quick diagnostic sampling and problem-solving for pharmaceutical, microelectronics and power applications.
The CheckPoint TOC Sensor comes in two versions—the CheckPointe and the CheckPoint Pharma to better serve ultrapure water and pharmaceutical applications.
Learn More About the Online and Portable Capabilities of the Sievers Checkpoint
The Sievers CheckPoint Sensor is portable and lightweight, which makes it fast and easy to detect problems.
Features and Benefits of Sievers Checkpoint
TOC Monitoring Versatility and Convenience
- Quick analysis
- PQ/OQ/IQ validation protocols are offered
- User-friendly with low maintenance
- On-line mode or grab sample mode
- CheckPoint Pharma fulfills the requirements of United States Pharmacopeia (USP), Chinese Pharmacopeia (CP), Indian Pharmacopeia (IP) and European Pharmacopeia (EP)
- The CheckPointe has a range of 0.05 to 1000 ppb, while the CheckPoint Pharma has a range of 0.21 to 1000 ppb