Model TP-524C Hydrogen Sulfide sensors are non-intrusive “Smart” sensors designed to detect and monitor H2S in air over the range of 0-100 ppm.
The sensor assembly consists of a proprietary solid state metal oxide semiconductor sensor in a stainless steel housing, a plug-in control transmitter circuit, a base connector board and an explosion proof enclosure.
- CSA and UL Approved: Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, & D
- Simple menu driven calibration - takes less than 3 minutes
- Backlit LCD and LED indicators for FAULT and CAL status
- Plug-in field-replaceable transmitter
- Response Characteristics similar to that of electrochemical sensors T-50 <30 sec., T-80 <60 sec.
- VERY wide operating temperature range: -40°F to +175°F
- Direct response constant temperature control
- Withstands exposure to high range concentrations of H2S and other acid gases
- Impervious to high moisture environments in both powered and non-powered mode