The new Elzone II 5390 Particle Size Analyzer® utilizes the electrical sensing zone method to size samples without regard to optical properties, densities, colors, and shapes. The Elzone quickly and accurately determines the size, number, concentration, and mass of a wide variety of organic and inorganic materials. Automated features include: start-up, run, and shut-down routines; blockage detection and clearing; flushing/rinsing; and calibration.
The Elzone determines particle size in a range suitable for a wide variety of industrial, biological, and geological specimens. A high level of accuracy and resolution, speed, ease-of-use, and compact size make the Elzone equally suitable for industry, quality control, and research and development laboratories.
- Suitable for analyzing samples of mixed optical properties, densities, and shapes
- Liquids can be used without knowing viscosity or optical properties
- A variety of conductive liquids can be used without knowing viscosity or optical properties
- Does not require previous knowledge of sample properties (density, refractive index)
- Higher resolution than other particle sizing methods
- Small quantities of sample are analyzed accurately and easily
- Compact size conserves laboratory bench space
- Plot overlays make comparing analysis results with those of product standards or otheranalysis results easy
- Extensive statistical analysis and data presentation features included