The COZIR-WR CO2 sensor is an innovative solution for scientists and researchers who need to measure ultra-high carbon dioxide levels not found in nature. It provides:
- High Speed, Real Time
- High Accuracy
- Low Cost
- Low power consumption
This precision CO2 sensor uses Aluminum Indium Antimonde on a Gallium Arsenide wafer substrate combined with a non-dispersive infra-red (NDIR) technology to achieve a sensor that is unique in the industry. The sensor has a compact, flexible package, ideal for remote, battery-powered, and OEM applications.
- Measurement ranges from 5% to 100%
- Ultra-low power: 3.3V, 3.5mW
- Peak current only 33mA
- Weight 8 grams
- Serial communications 9600/8/1/N
- Analog voltage output proportional to CO2 concentration
- Warm-up Time: < 10s
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 950 mbar to 10 bar
- 500 ms (2 Hz) measurement interval.
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion / Flow with Tube adaptor
- Measurement Range: 0-5%,0-20%,0-60%,0-100%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm ± 5% of reading
- Response Time Filter: 4 secs to 2 mins (user configurable) refreshed 2x/sec.
Download the datasheet for more information