ID measurement is a common task and RIFTEK offers various measurement sensors and systems intended to solve the task.
Image Credit: RIFTEK
Our systems are based on two principles, namely,
- RF096 systems with rotating laser sensors;
- RF040 systems with multisensor measurement head.
Measurement principles and implemented projects description can be found in ID Measurement Presentation: Inner_Diameter_Measurement_Presentation_eng.
Main features of 6-point ID Measurement system RF040-65/115 are the following:
- Measured diameter range, mm 65…115
- ID measurement accuracy, um ±25
- Measurement rate, Hz 2000
The parameters of the system can be changed for a specific task. Minimal diameter that can be measured using this method is 30 mm.
System’s manual is available on our website. As usual, we provide demo software and free SDK.