Enhance performance with Master Bond specially formulated one and two component adhesive bonding compounds that offer unmatched dimensional stability. These formulations consist of epoxy, silicone, polyurethane, polysulfide and UV cure systems. They exhibit superior long term durability, high bond strength to similar and dissimilar substrates and resistance to adverse environmental conditions.
Specific grades offer:
- High and Low Temperature (Cryogenic) Resistance
- Electrical and Thermal Conductivity
- Superior Electrical Insulation Properties
- Withstand Exposure to Vibration, Impact and Shock
- Low Viscosity
- High Viscosity
- Easy Application
- Optical Clarity
- Resistance to Water and Many Chemicals
- Fast Cures
- NASA Low Outgassing Approval
- Low Shrinkage
Our Most Popular Dimensional Stability Epoxy Systems...
||Two part room temperature curing epoxy for bonding, potting and sealing. Exceptional thermal conductivity. Superior electrical insulation properties. Outstanding dimensional stability. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications.
||Two part high temperature resistant epoxy system requiring oven curing at 300-350°F. Retains superb physical properties including dimensional stability at temperatures of 500-600°F.
||Two part, room temperature curable, high temperature resistant epoxy for bonding, sealing & coating. Exhibits outstanding dimensional stability from cryogenic temperatures up to 400°F. Also meets low outgassing specifications. Thermally conductive/electrically insulative.
Master Bond Dimensional Stability Systems Are Used in a Wide Range of Applications
- Impregnation applications
- Test & measurement equipment
- Laminate board assembly
- Transformer potting
- Printed wiring boards
- Optoelectronic packaging
- To prevent micro bending with optical transmission cables
- Photo electric diodes
- Semiconductor assembly
- To replace steel chocks for maintaining permanent alignment of industrial equipment & machinery
- Industrial switchgear applications
- General electronic potting /staking applications
- Encapsulation of optoelectronic components
- Structural adhesive applications
- Fiber optic alignment
- Optical connections
- Chocking/leveling machine components
- Electronic component encapsulation
- High voltage transformers
- Cables for energy transmission
- Rigid matrices & moulds
- Machinery base plates
- Bonding ferrite cores & magnets
- Components requiring impact and vibration resistance
- Planar light-wave circuit devices
- Alignment of fiber optics in v-groove arrays
- Heating element assembly
- Laser diodes
- Motor assembly
- Capacitor bonding
- Inductor coils
- Hard drive assembly
- Circuit board manufacturing
- Potting of high voltage sensors
- Micro machined integrated antennas
- Optical receivers
- Optical splitters
High Reliability & Performance
Master Bond's dimensionally stable systems are designed to offer superior quality and long term durability. They have earned a well deserved reputation for their performance upon exposure to hostile environmental conditions. Select from a wide range of systems conveniently packaged for ease of use. These compounds are available in different viscosities, cure times, chemical resistances, electrical properties, colors, etc. to best meet specific requirements. They are presently employed in applications ranging from design and production to repair, maintenance and field service.
Packaged the Way You Need It
Master Bond offers a wide array of packaging options to speed productivity, minimize waste and save energy including...
- Quantities from grams to gallons
- Cans, bottles and jars
- Cartridges for manual and pneumatic guns
- Premixed and frozen syringes
- Bipaks for field service kits
New Epoxy Adhesives Developed With Outstanding Dimensional Stability
||One part system has high thermal conductivity. Shore D hardness > 75. Superior electrical insulation properties. Resists 4K to 400° F. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications
||Two part, room temperature curing, one to one mix ratio system exhibits exceptionally high thermal conductivity. Excellent electrical insulation properties.
||One part, high performance system. Can be applied to vertical surfaces without sagging or dripping. Service temperature range -60° F to +400°F
||Low viscosity, room temperature curing epoxy system. Superb chemical resistance and optical clarity. Exceptional physical strength properties.
Electronic Grade Polymers for Electronic Manufacturing by Master Bond
Master Bond’s line of microelectronic formulations consists of epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, acrylics and latex solutions. They include electrically insulative, thermally conductive and electrically conductive systems. Both one and two component compounds are available for use. These products are currently employed in applications ranging from heat sinking to glob tops to surface mounting. Many of these compounds have unique properties such as low thermal expansion coefficients, exceptionally high thermal conductivity, low stress, etc. Master Bond is also actively engaged in developing new products to keep pace with the rapid technological advancements in the microelectronic industry ranging from flip-chip technology to advanced die-attach processes.
Master Bond offers specialty systems for computers, telecommunications devices, audio/video devices, avionics and aerospace applications, as well as automotive manufacturing, interactive circuitry and advanced semiconductor equipment.