Master Bond high viscosity non-drip epoxy, polyurethane, silicone, polysulfide and UV cure systems can be applied on vertical surface without sagging. They also have superior gap-filling properties.
Specific grades offer:
- Abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Cryogenically serviceable
- Easily polished
- Easily removed by water
- Impact resistance
- Screen printable
- Spectral transmittance
- Peel strength
- Easily repairable
- Electrically insulative
- Excellent adhesion
- Mechanical properties
- Vibration resistance
- Dimensionally stability
- Optical transmission
- High temperature resistance
- Index of refraction
- Low coefficient of expansion
- Shock resistance
- Thermal conductivity
- Low shrinkage
- Low stress
- Shock resistance
- Resistance to water
- Thermal cycling
- Low outgassing
Our Most Popular Non-Drip Systems...
||Two part, room temperature curing epoxy. Convenient 1:1 mix ratio. Non-drip/non-sag on vertical surfaces. Excellent electrical insulator with outstanding mechanical properties.
||Heat cured, toughened, one part non-drip formula with exceptional shear and peel strength. Service temperature range of -320°F to 400°F. Resists vibration, shock and impact.
||Two component polysulfide, room temperature curing non-drip paste for high performance, bonding and sealing. Resistant to thermal cycling and chemicals.
Master Bond Non-Drip Systems are Used in a Wide Range of Applications
- Non-drip epoxies
- Vertical and overhead application
- Filling of large gaps
- For industrial adhesive, staking, laminating, repair and manufacturing applications
- As a gap sealant in oil, gas, pressure and water tanks
- Bonding of heat tubes/sink joints
- Yielded joints and profiled joints on a component
- Assembly of hi-tech machinery
- Overhead and vertical machinery applications
- Bonding and sealing joints
- Bonding voice coils in the assembly of speakers
- Bonding end caps to filter media in assembly of filters
- Bonding bottom plates to tapping plates in the assembly of filters
- Bonding stainless steel screens to frames.
- In electronic, aerospace, and industrial applications where a high-fill, non-sag adhesive is needed
- As a filler with: holes, castings, molds, etc.
- Protection of impeller blades, gate valves, water boxes and fan blades
- Assembly of connectors, switches and other electrical components
- Bonding of molded high voltage terminals
- For sealing openings in modules or housings
- Wire and spot bonding applications requiring a non drip adhesive
- For bonding steel lining of oil well interior
- For setting injection ports
- Ceramic insulators and transformer housing
- As a protective coating for vertically oriented surfaces
- To reinforce honeycomb core for fastener attachments and for core edge fill to prevent moisture ingression in composite parts.
- In electronic applications where a high fill, non-drip adhesive is needed
- Medical devices
- Bonding of compressors
- Bonding of magnet assemblies
- Battery bonding
- To seal and protect equipment exposed to erosion and corrosion
- To reduce turbulence, wear, and cavitation in pump casings and diffusers
High Reliability & Performance
Master Bond's non-drip systems are designed to offer superior quality and long term durability. They have earned a well deserved reputation for their performance upon exposure to hostile environmental conditions. Select from a wide range of systems conveniently packaged for ease of use. These compounds are available in different viscosities, cure times, chemical resistances, electrical properties, colors, etc. to best meet specific requirements. They are presently employed in applications ranging from design and production to repair, maintenance and field service.
New Epoxy Non-Drip Adhesives
||Room temperature curing, thermally conductive, electrically insulative adhesive. Serviceable from 4K to 400°F. Low thermal expansion coefficient. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications.
||Silver filled, room temperature curing epoxy has very low volume resistivity. Easy to use, one to one mix ratio. Serviceable at cryogenic temperatures. Passes ASTM 595 for NASA low outgassing.
||One part, high shear, high peel strength epoxy adhesive. Thermally conductive, electrically insulative. Serviceable from 4K to 400°F. Resistant to vibration and thermal shock.
||One component, no mix system. Snap cure adhesive. High purity, silver conductive formulation. Service temperature range from 4k to 400°F.
Electronic Grade Polymers for Electronic Manufacturing by Master Bond
Master Bond’s line of microelectronic formulations consists of epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, acrylics and latex solutions. They include electrically insulative, thermally conductive and electrically conductive systems. Both one and two component compounds are available for use. These products are currently employed in applications ranging from heat sinking to glob tops to surface mounting. Many of these compounds have unique properties such as low thermal expansion coefficients, exceptionally high thermal conductivity, low stress, etc. Master Bond is also actively engaged in developing new products to keep pace with the rapid technological advancements in the microelectronic industry ranging from flip-chip technology to advanced die-attach processes.
Master Bond offers specialty systems for computers, telecommunications devices, audio/video devices, avionics and aerospace applications, as well as automotive manufacturing, interactive circuitry and advanced semiconductor equipment.