Master Bond Inc. has developed a wide variety of one and two component high peel strength adhesives for challenging bonding applications. They provide toughness, resistance to vibration, impact and shock and high physical strength properties. They also exhibit superior low temperature serviceability and excellent adhesion to dissimilar substrates, including metals, ceramics, glass, rubbers and most plastics. They are also noted for their ability to withstand exposure to thermal cycling.
Specific grades offer:
- Fast Cures
- Thermal and Electrical Conductivity
- Optical Clarity
- Low Viscosity
- High Viscosity
- Abrasion Resistance
- Low Outgassing
- Superior Water & Chemical Resistance
- Excellent Dielectric Properties
- A Range of Hardnesses
- Low Exotherm
- Easy Application
Our Most Popular High Peel Strength Systems
||Two part room curable system with high tensile and peel strength, widely used in environment where there is excessive mechanical shock or impact as well as thermal cycling. convenient 1:1 mix ratio.
||One part oven cured epoxy (250-300°F) with high shear and peel strength. Used primarily as an adhesive sealant. Serviceable from 4K to +400°F. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications.
||Two part room temperature curing system with high peel strength. Superior elongation (over 300%) & remarkable adhesion to rubber substrates.
Master Bond High Peel Strength Systems are Used in a Wide Range of Applications
- To bond aluminum skins to honeycomb core in aircraft structures
- In fibre composites where toughness is a primary requirement
- Structural bonding of composite laminates and aluminum alloys
- In core-edge gluing of foams
- Potting/encapsulation of electronic components exposed to much stress
- For use in repairing aircraft parts
- Assembly of grinding wheel hubs in select situations
- Bonding of refrigeration and AC equipment
- Assembly of cable boots
- Staking of fillet bonds
- Manufacture and repair of high performance radiators
- Bonding sensitive metal parts in airplanes exposed to high vibration and shock
- For cable harness assemblies
- Die attachment
- In applications requiring a high degree of elongation
- Sealing of sensitive electronic components
- Shock resistance for active joints exposed to much stress
- For use with components requiring excellent impact and vibration resistance
- Bonding selected tungsten carbide tools and machinery
- Sealing heat exchanger tubes and endplates
- Bonding electric motor magnets
- Bonding of inserts and ferrules
- Fabrication of honeycomb sandwich panels
- Repair of flexible electrical connections
- Bonding of components within flexible circuits
- Molded high voltage terminals
- Substrate mounting
- Lid sealing in hybrid microelectronic applications
- Aircraft bearing assembly
- Bonding of switch and power supply devices
- Metal to metal bonding applications
- General purpose thermal cycling
- Bonding or sealing flexible vinyls and neoprenes to themselves or to rigid plastics
- Sealing around wire penetrations in equipment housings
- End sealing wire leads in sensors and control modules
- Rotor blades
- Braking systems
- Piezoelectric and micro-machines sensors
- Protection of CSPs from mechanical shock and vibration
- For protection of components with differing coefficients of thermal expansion from thermal cycling
- For the bonding of components where peel stress may be encountered
- To replace or augment structural rivets, bolts, and welds
- Assembly of wind blades
- Strong vibration resistance for electric motors
- Peristaltic pump assembly
- Bonding flexible substrates and connectors
High Reliability & Performance
Master Bond's high peel strength systems are designed to offer superior quality and long term durability. They have earned a well deserved reputation for their performance upon exposure to hostile environmental conditions. Select from a wide range of systems conveniently packaged for ease of use. These compounds are available in different viscosities, cure times, chemical resistances, electrical properties, colors, etc. to best meet specific requirements. They are presently employed in applications ranging from design and production to repair, maintenance and field service.
Packaged the Way You Need It
We offer a wide array of packaging options to speed productivity, minimize waste and save energy including...
- Quantities from grams to gallons
- Cans, bottles and jars
- Cartridges for manual and pneumatic guns
- Premixed and frozen syringes
- Bipaks for field service kits
New High Peel Strength Epoxy Adhesives
||Thermally conductive, electrically insulative, room temperature curing epoxy adhesive. Service operating temperature curing epoxy adhesive. Service operating temperature range of -100°F to 400°F. Bonds well to similar and dissimilar substrates. Convenient 1 to 1 mix ratio.
||Meets NASA low outgassing specifications. Superior thermal conductivity and high flexibility. Shore D hardness 36. Outstanding thermal shock resistance. Low exotherm system.
||Two part, room temperature curing, one to one mix ratio epoxy adhesive. Fast curing. Highly flexible. Recommended for use in cryogenic applications.
||Tough, resilient elastomer modified epoxy. Exceptional impact resistance. One to one mix ratio. Cures at ambient temperatures. Withstands exposure to thermal cycling.
Electronic Grade Polymers for Electronic Manufacturing by Master Bond
Master Bond’s line of microelectronic formulations consists of epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, acrylics and latex solutions. They include electrically insulative, thermally conductive and electrically conductive systems. Both one and two component compounds are available for use. These products are currently employed in applications ranging from heat sinking to glob tops to surface mounting. Many of these compounds have unique properties such as low thermal expansion coefficients, exceptionally high thermal conductivity, low stress, etc. Master Bond is also actively engaged in developing new products to keep pace with the rapid technological advancements in the microelectronic industry ranging from flip-chip technology to advanced die-attach processes.
Master Bond offers specialty systems for computers, telecommunications devices, audio/video devices, avionics and aerospace applications, as well as automotive manufacturing, interactive circuitry and advanced semiconductor equipment.