CO2 Detectors are used to detect dangerous levels of CO2 in breweries, laboratories and cellars. CO2 levels of 1.5% can already cause hyperventilation and headaches. 10% CO2 levels can lead to death. Our portable and fixed CO2 monitors can detect the changes in the levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) within an enclosed area. The infrared CO2 sensor continuously measures CO2 levels and displays the reading on a clear backlit display. Units also provide a loud audio alarm.
- For employees and delivery staff working in multiple locations in breweries, laboratories and cellars
- Simple one button operation
- Intrinsically safe
- IP65 protection
- Tough polycarbonate housing
- Large, easy to read backlit display
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarm