The CdS Photocell Series can provide a cost-effective solution in many light switching applications. For example, an automatic lighting system for a parking lot usually requires a timer built into the circuitry. The need for an expensive timer and electric wiring to the light is eliminated by using a photoconductive CdS photocell. The sensor can be mounted right into the light circuitry, providing a low cost solution from moonlight to bright sun.
- Plastic coated construction
- Light sensing in the spectral range from 515 to 730 nm
- Peak wavelength of 515 nm
- Resisivity values ranging from 3K-ohms to 240-ohms max @ 10Lux at 2856K
- Operating temperature range of -30 to+75°C
- Sintered film fabrication for high sensitivity
- Applied voltages at 25°C of 150 and 200 (Vdc)