When the reduction of unscheduled downtime is vital to your plant’s operations, Teledyne Gas & Flame Detection has you covered.
We understand the importance and complexities of maintaining process critical applications within Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Refining industries, particularly when the detection of Hydrogen Sulfide (H₂S) in extreme and challenging conditions is critical to the safe and smooth operations of your plant.
The Multitox, DG-TT7-S (Type D), from Teledyne Oldham Simtronics, provides best-in-class support when H₂S is a constant threat. By utilising the latest solid-state Metal Oxide Semiconductor (MOS) technology, inside a rugged and durable detector head, Teledyne enables H₂S to be detected easily, without the risk of poisoning, whilst providing industry leading sensor life of up to 10 years and an extended 5 years warranty as standard.
This, combined with our innovative Telecapteur Asset Management Software, being developed in partnership with ADNOC, enables automatic visualisation of key information, including instant access to historical calibration data, enabling quick and accurate analysis instead of relying on slower paper-based processes. Furthermore, our software simplifies calibration by reducing the number of operators required from two to one, decreasing OPEX spend ($) and ensuring your assets remain fully operational for longer.
New MultiTox MOS Detector Supported by the Telecapteur Calibration Management Software
Summary of Key Advantages
- Ideal for desert and arctic environments
- Durable sensor with latest MOS technology
- No cross interference
- Enhanced sensor life (up to 10years) with 5-year warranty as standard
- No shelf life limitations
- Rugged and durable stainless-steel casing
- Magnet configuration with calibration capabilities
- Calibration – Zero & Adjustment
- Configuration – Relay & Outputs
- Simple one-man calibration capabilities
- Hart version 7
- Large and multicolour display
- Digitization compatible with Telecapteur Software
- Extremely Stable Zero
- Fastest Response & Recovery Time
- Highest Target Gas Specificity