Kane International offers indoor carbon dioxide (CO2) and temperature analyzer for determining CO2 levels and ventilation efficiency in public buildings, commercial kitchens, offices, and other locations where indoor air quality is important. High levels of CO2 can lead to headaches, drowsiness, or even long term damage. This analyzer can also be used for warning about the leakage of CO2 when it is stored in pressurised containers in an enclosed area. It is also suitable for monitoring growing conditions in glasshouses.
The product features of the indoor CO2 and temperature analyzer are:
- It is suitable for measuring the temperature ranging from 0 to 50°C
- Main adapter is provided in the analyzer
- It has a battery life of about 80 h
- Long life NDIR sensor is available for measuring CO2 up to 3,000 ppm
- It can record up to 48 readings at 30 min interval
- Calculates and displays ventilation rates.
The specifications of the indoor CO2 and temperature analyzer are:
- Independent CO2 and temperature readings
- Sample method – Diffusion
- Display – LCD.