Hitech Instruments offers the GIR5000 landfill gas analyzer which is suitable for monitoring and measuring methane and oxygen concentrations in biogas and landfill. It can also be used for monitoring concentration of carbon dioxide.
The key features of the GIR5000 landfill gas analyzer are:
- Analogue outputs and alarms are provided for all gases measured
- An optional flammable gas detector and a shut-down system are provided for ensuring high safety
- An electronic flow meter is available for alarming and monitoring the sample flow
- An IP667-rated wall-mounting GRP enclosure is provided for packaging the instrument
- A windowed door is used for viewing the alarm indicators, LCD and sample flow meter
- An internal hinged door and the sample filter are mounted with electronics and parts of the sample handling system for providing easy service access
- An external coalescing filter and water catch-pot assembly is used for providing sample conditioning in the basic unit.
The applications of the GIR5000 landfill gas analyzer are:
- Landfill gas monitoring
- Flare stack monitoring
- CHP engine protection and efficiency
- CDM verification
- Digester gas analysis
- Fuel gas analysis.