The TCST5250 is a transmissive sensor comprising a phototransistor and an emitter arranged face-to-face on the optical axes in a leaded package which blocks visible light. The sensor may be used as an optical switch or a shaft encoder.
The key features of the TCST5250 are:
- It has a leaded package type
- The detector type is a phototransistor
- The dimensions (L x W x H in mm): are 14.3 x 6 x 9.5
- Has a gap (in mm) of 2.7 and an aperture of 0.5 mm.
- Typical output current under test: IC = 1.5 mA
- Daylight blocking filter and an emitter wavelength of 950 nm
- Lead (Pb)-free soldering released
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002