High performance, microprocessor controlled spectrophotometer with a wavelength range from 380 to 720 nm for color measurement or 320 nm up to 1100 nm for routine analysis. The K13550 can carry out an exact colorimetric evaluation in conformity with several ISO/ASTM standards with just a single measurement and display the result in terms of traditional color systems such as Iodine, Hazen/APHA or Gardner color numbers as well as in modern CIE-L*a*b* color values. Besides the over 20 color indexes, transmittance and absorbance can be measured at individual wavelengths, so that the K13550 can be used universally for analytical purposes in the laboratory.
- Touch-screen TFT-Color Display
- Automatic cuvette recognition
- Data log for 500 color values, 50 color reference values, 500 photometric readings, 20 wavelength scans, 20 time scans
- Automatic zero calibration program
- Reference Beam Technology
- Password protection, GLP documentation