These commercial grade hydrometers are suitable for a wide variety of purposes. They are ideal for use as range finders in laboratories, or in general use when the highest precision is not required. They offer the following features:
- Clear, easy to read double scales
- A choice of density or specific gravity scales.
- Density Scales (g/ml) calibrated at 20°C.
- Specific Gravity at 15.6°C or 28.9°C (S60/60°F or S84/84°F).
- Calibrated for low surface tension below 1.000 and medium surface tension above 1.000.
- Calibrated for reading at the horizontal surface of the liquid.
These general-purpose hydrometers have individual serial numbers and datum lines, and are suitable for certification. To specify a product use the prefix shown, followed by the start of the range. For example, a 1.000/1.300 S60/60°F range finder would be GF2578/100.