The Sievers Boron Analyzers from SUEZ allow constant, unsupervised online tracking of ultra-low levels of boron in deionized ultrapure water (UPW) applications.
The Sievers Boron Analyzer has a limit of detection (LOD) of 15 ppt boron and can run 10 samples every hour. It has been developed to meet the requirements of fab process engineers, DI water engineers and facility managers.
Easy to Operate and Maintain
The Sievers Boron Analyzer improves EDI performance, predicts mixed-bed exhaustion and regulates polishing loop boron levels. The Sievers Boron Analyzer detects increased boron levels before silica release, rendering it useful to avoid the leakage of silica into the ultrapure water.
The Sievers Boron Analyzer maintains the quality in UPW systems and can considerably decrease operating charges.
Features and Benefits of the Sievers Boron Analyzer
Enhanced Reliability and Greater Uptime in Challenging Applications
- Constant, online monitoring down to 15 ppt boron
- Requires minimal consumables and maintenance
- Multi-stream options of up to four sample streams
- Accessories kit contains the required accessories for setup
- A comprehensive suite of outputs—one universal parallel printer port, one isolated RS-232, two alarm outputs, four isolated 4–20 mA outputs and four isolated binary outputs
- Ultrapure water-power applications
- Microelectronic ultrapure process water