The latest Lake Shore Cryotronics F71 and F41 Teslameters with FP Series probes provide an improved level of convenience, dependability, and precision and are ideal for measuring magnetic fields in various applications.
Front Panel. Image Credit: Lake Shore Cryotronics Inc.
Back Panel. Image Credit: Lake Shore Cryotronics Inc.
- TiltView™ touchscreen display for operating simplicity
- Multiple software driver options to ease integration
- TruZero™ technology eliminates the need to re-zero probes
- Highly configurable probes to suit any application
- Three-year standard warranty
- Superior measurement performance for many scenarios
Image Credit: Lake Shore Cryotronics Inc.
First Look: F41 and F71 Teslameters
First Look: F41 and F71 Teslameters and FP Series Hall Probes
Video Credit: Lake Shore Cryotronics Inc.
- Compared to previous generation sensors, the new 2Dex™ Hall sensor probes collect more accurate measurements with smaller active areas and better linearity performance
- Measurements of magnetic fields are no longer plagued by mistakes due to the TruZero™ technology, allowing users to measure with confidence
- Built-in temperature and field compensation generate extremely accurate field readings over various circumstances
- The TiltView™ display offers an enhanced touchscreen experience since it is comfortable to view and operate
- Handheld probes are light and robust for quick and simple measurements
- The uncluttered touchscreen has standard smartphone icon, gesture, and navigation methods
- With the new unified quick-release connector with built-in calibration data, probes can be swapped out quickly and easily
- Accurate measurements can be taken sooner with quality low-temperature coefficient electronics that eliminate warm-up times
- Utilize the closed-loop field control option card to stabilize high-power electromagnet fields
- Rack-mountable, with the ability to place other similarly sized instruments next to the Teslameter
- Probes that can be mounted on a fixture and have machined aluminum handles and alignment features for easy attachment
Both Teslameters offer modern connectivity choices for seamless system integration, including:
- GPIB (Optional)
Along with LabVIEW™, Python, and IVI drivers, a communication library compliant with SCPI standards is also included.