The NAP-505 Gas Sensor is a new, low–cost 3-electrode electrochemical gas sensor designed for the detection and measurement of carbon monoxide in the range 0-1000ppm, in domestic carbon monoxide detectors, fire detectors, air quality monitors and commercial gas detection applications such as Underground Car Parks.
Conforming with all relevant performance standards, including component listing to UL 2075, the NAP-505 represents outstanding performance/price benefits over other designs.
- 3-Electrode design for greater stability
- Compact, leak-proof enclosure
- Resistant to shocks and vibration
- Terminals may be soldered
- Linear output
- Highly specific to target gas
- Unaffected by humidity
- Very low long term drift
- Low power consumption