Intrinsically Safe Hall effect sensors are used in manufacturing and flow meter applications to determine speed or direction of shafts, turbines or gears down to zero speed.
- Intrinsically Safe
- Frequency range: from zero Hertz to 25 kHz
- Air Gap: Gear target sensors: 1" (25 mm) or more depending on target mass and velocity
- Magnetic target sensors: .160" (4 mm)
- Temperature Range: -40 to 300° deg F (-40 to 150° deg C)
- Shock and vibration resistant and impervious to oily, wet or harsh environments