Advanced Moisture/Humidity meter measures the moisture content, relative humidity, temperature and dew point of concrete and gypsum flooring. The meter enables you to carry out four individual tests:
- Moisture content of concrete or gypsum flooring
- Relative humidity, temperature and dew point of floor environment
- Below surface, In-situ measurements of Relative humidity, temperature and dew point per ASTM F2170-02
- Relative humidity, temperature and dew point above floor surface using RH hood test method BS 5325-2001 & 8202-2001
- Moisture Mode: Measures concrete from 0 to 7% moisture, 0 to 12 (comparative) for anhydride and gypsum screeds and 0 to 100 reference.
- Hygrometer Mode/RH Mode: Measures 5 to 98% RH, 14 to 120°F (-10 to 50°C) and 0.1% RH 1°C/F.
- Can store 900 readings in 30 files, large LCD display, RS232 port. Power supply is 9 volt PP3 lithium manganese battery. Includes meter, software and PC cable.