Augmenting Megger’s DLRO10 and 10X range the DLRO10HD combines ultimate simplicity of operation with a rugged IP65 case designed for stable ground and bench operation.The unit is powered from either its rechargeable battery or line power making it suitable for continuous testing in production line/repetitive use environments. Rotary switch controls are simple and easy to operate in all weather conditions and with gloved hands. A large, clear, backlit LCD display is easy to read from a distance.
The DLRO10HD provides significantly enhanced compliance and is capable of delivering 10 A into measurements up to 250 mÙ and 1A into measurements up to 2.5 Ù. The duration of each test may be up to 60 seconds. The DLRO10HD is rated CAT III 300 V. A range of test leads is available to suit the application. The DLRO10HD provides five test modes each of which is selected through a simple rotary control.
Additonal Features and Benefits
- Rugged case well suited to transportation with shoulder
strap and lead set pouch
- Removable lid facilitates easy test lead connection
- Operational ingress protection is IP 54 (battery power
only) ensuring protection from the elements
- 7Ah lead acid battery provides extended operation and
can be charged whilst operating from line power
- Rotary mode switch with bidirectional (current reversal
with averaging cancels thermal EMFs), unidirectional,
automatic, continuous and inductive modes
- Large, clear LCD display with backlight and contrast
- Auto power off function conserves battery