The vario has been designed to be easy to use yet fully programmable. Using the factory default settings the instrument only requires the pushing of one button to power on and start working.
However, the built in configuration/setup menus allow the damping, audio thresholds for lift and sink, volume and averager period to be set to the users own preferences. All settings are then held in memory and recalled each time the vario is switched on. They can be changed as and when needed.
- Fast and responsive vario
- Transducer based, stable zero, single TE connection
- Clear visual display even in direct sunlight
- Rate of change of lift/sink easily seen
- Audio very clear and easy to follow
- Simple to use - press one button and go