The Icount Particle Detector from Parker represents the most up-to-date technology in solid particle detection. The design dynamics, attention to detail, and small size of the permanently mounted, on-line particle detector brings a truly innovative product to all industry. The laser based, leading-edge technology is a cost effective market solution to fluid management and contamination control.
- Independent monitoring of system contamination trends.
- Early warning LED or digital display indicators for Low, Medium and High contamination levels.
- Moisture % RH LED indicator (optional).
- Cost effective solution in prolonging fluid life and reducing machine downtime.
- Visual indicators with power and alarm output warnings.
- Continuous performance for dependable analysis.
- Hydraulic, phosphate ester & fuel fluid compatible construction.
- Self diagnostic software.
- Fully PC/PLC integration technology such as: RS232 and 0-5 Volt, 4-20mA.