Delta-T Devices Ltd has launched DeltaLINK-Cloud – a powerful free online service for use with Delta-T data loggers. It offers secure cloud-based connectivity, data management, and automatic data retrieval. Users can easily upload, store, view, and share their data.
The DeltaLINK-Cloud website makes it simple to monitor the status of devices, graph uploaded data in multiple visual styles, combine datasets, and export data. It also enables users to easily and quickly share access to reports (including live data) with project collaborators/stakeholders across the globe. All website functionality comes for free and is accessible from most modern internet capable devices (phones, tablets and computers).
Delta-T Devices GP2, GP1 and DL6 data loggers can all be connected to DeltaLINK-Cloud using a Delta-T Devices GPRS “gateway”. Data upload schedules can be customised from DeltaLINK-Cloud. Delta-T provides Smart SIM cards for the GPRS modem, providing an optimum user experience and support service. These Smart SIM cards can even connect to multiple network providers - helping to ensure a stable connection at all times.
Status (power level, signal strength, etc.) can be monitored and program-settings (feature coming soon) changed remotely. Reports can contain charts for data from one or more loggers. Charting is customisable and can be saved in report form for future use – which can be shared via a unique system-generated URL link.
Key features of DeltaLINK-Cloud
- Free service – Use of the website is totally free. (Purchasing of a GPRS modem and data charges will apply if using that option).
- Collaborative – Enables online sharing of data via a shared link.
- Monitor all loggers in one place – With DeltaLINK-Cloud you can bring the management, monitoring and sharing of your data into one convenient free-to-use portal.
- Mobile devices (responsive website) – The website has been designed to work on the latest smart devices as well as desktops. It is compatible with smart phones, tablets, laptops and desktop devices.
- Report creation and sharing – Users can add and remove charts, and create custom reports for their data (single or multiple datasets). These can be saved and easily shared with colleagues.
- Smart SIM card provided by Delta-T Devices – This makes the cost of the Smart SIM card lower, and enables easier set-up. Our Smart SIM cards will also be able to connect to multiple providers - increasing the reliability and availability of connections.
- Secure and encrypted – The latest best practices for security have been employed in the creation of DeltaLINK-Cloud and the website is only accessible through an SSL (encrypted) connection.
- Multi-language (French, German, Spanish, Chinese).
Visitors to the DeltaLINK-Cloud website can explore the features of the site, and instantly experiment with live demo data – to quickly understand the benefits that the service offers. In addition, a DeltaLINK-Cloud information page can be accessed here