Bestech Australia proudly provides a high accuracy solution that is ideal for level measurement of chemicals in pharmaceutical plant and drink blending tank, the MS series from Nohken.
Groundbreaking sensor with high accuracy (±1mm or ±0.1% F.S.) and high resolution based on theWiedemann effect enables remarkable solution for level measurement of chemical, blending, and storage tanks,and also for position detection.
- ±0.1%F.S. accuracy model available on request
- Maximum working pressure of float
- Except at power up
- At 24V DC
- No dew condensation
- No freezing
- Max. 150 ℃temperature model is available on request
For MS800TS (Max. 150 ℃), thread to head distance is 249mm
- Applicable cable dia.; φ6 to φ13 mm
1) Other wetted parts material available. (316SS, 316LSS, Titanium, PP)
2) Specify the connection type. (JIS/ANSI/DIN flanged, threaded, sanitary clamp, etc.)
3) Specify L, M, S1, and S2 dimensions at the time of order.
4) Draft is adjustable. Specify specific gravity of material to be measured.
5) Interface detection available
Specify specific gravity of the two materials. (atlease 0.1 SG difference required)
*PTFE tubing available. (PTFE tubing for MS200F4T, FEP tubing for MS200F6T)
Working temperature may affect performance. Please inform the temperature range at the time of order. More information please contact Bestech Australia directly.