The Series 21 Y Transmitters are suitable for use in industrial applications. They can be even used in harsh environments as it has high insulation voltage of about 300 V. They use an additional circuit so that the transmitters give a very small temperature error. They are capable of withstanding external voltages between the electrical connection and the housing. Packard connectors, mPm connectors, cable connections, and M12 connectors are used as standard for electrical connections. The pressures sensors are developed in large quantities and are also available in stock. They are then welded in to the transmitter head, and calibrated over the entire temperature and pressure range in systems with up to 1000 measuring stations. These transmitters tend to be highly ruggedness towards electromagnetic fields. They are highly flexible. They can be largely manufactured due to its modular design and the programmable electronics. A 2-wire or 3-wire version is available as an output signal.
The specifications of the Series 21 Y Transmitters are:
- Storage-/operating temperature between -40…100°C
- Electrical connection - Plug: M12 (4-pole), Packard, mPm, cable
- Isolation - > 10 MO at 300 VDC
- Response time (Supply ON) - (0…99 %) < 5 ms
- Oil filling - Silicone oil
- Endurance - > 10 million cycles, 0…100 %FS at 25°C
- Dead volume Change - < 0,1 mm3
- EMC - EN 61000-6-2: 2005 / EN 61000-6-3: 2007 / EN 61326-2-3: 2006
- Pressure connection - G1/4” male, G1/8” male, 7/16”-20 UNF male and female.