The LLT100 is a high performance laser transmitter that can accurately measure the distance, level, and position across long and short ranges. It is specifically designed for harsh environments and industrial applications.
ABB takes laser level transmitters to the next level of non-contact measurements by packaging laser ranging technology with the necessary attributes essential for industrial applications.
The LLT100 offers constant, non-contact level measurement abilities for inventory management and process automation in various industries dealing with solids or liquids, including clear liquids.
The main features of the LLT100 are as follows:
- Easy setup function
- Flexible and quick installation
- HART communication and two wire powered
- Low cost of ownership
- Calibration is not required
- Maintenance is not needed
- Versatile level transmitter
- Quick delivery
- Less than two weeks from order to reception
- Fog and dust penetration capabilities
- Precise measurement of any liquid or solid surface
- Explosion proof class 1/division 1 (zone 1)
The LLT100 is applied in the following areas:
- Water and waste water
- Pulp and paper
- Food and beverages
- Oil and gas