The immense growth of automation has paved its way towards digital visualization that opens the door for greater possibilities, Digital Twins has made its way into the picture. The digital twins’ market was valued at USD 1.82 Billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 15.66 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 37.87% during the forecast period. The base year considered for the study is 2016, and the forecast for the market size is provided for the period between 2017 and 2023. The unique technology is arrayed to create disruption in numerous industries around the globe.
Digital twins drive the impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) by providing a dynamic way to check and control assets and processes. Thomas Kaiser, SAP Senior Vice President of IoT, says, “Digital twins are becoming a business imperative, covering the entire life-cycle of an asset or process and forming the foundation for connected products and services. Companies that fail to respond will be left behind.” Hence, Digital Twins develop enhancements to existing products, operations, and services, and can help stimulate innovation into new businesses.
Championing the forefront innovations of predictive analytics and seamless asset maintenance through wide-ranging digital monitoring. Trueventus’ Digital Twins provides the platform to acknowledge potentials in bringing significant values towards revamping the entire product value chain through digital layer, forming well-documented methods for producing and modifying the assets, making sure a long-term product life cycles, and to leverage data from numerous sources for business profitability.
Why You Cannot Miss this Event
- Identifying significant trends and factors needed in visualizing products in use, by real users, in real-time
- Analyzing the opportunities in the market towards building digital twins, connecting disparate systems and promoting traceability
- Maneuvering each submarket of enterprises’’ growth and contribution, refining assumptions with predictive analytics
- Focusing on competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the digital twins’ landscape
- Recognizing the key aspects in managing complications and correlation within systems-of-systems
Who Should Attend?
This event is targeted but not limited to:
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Analytics
VPs/ Directors/ Heads of:
- Digital Operation
From the following industries:
- Critical Key Public Infrastructure
- Heavy Manufacturing
- Oil & gas
- Power & utilities
- Renewable energy
23rd - 24th January 2019
GTower Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia