The BinMaster vibrating rod point level sensor - also called a vibrating level switch - is a reliable point level indicator used for high and low level indication or plugged chute detection.
It can be used in light, fluffy powders and flakes with bulk densities as low as 1.25 lb./cu. ft.
BinMaster vibrating rods feature a unique, sword-shaped probe that resists buildup and false alarms.
BinMaster vibrating rod options are suited to many industries:
- Standard VR-21 with a 7' insertion length for top and side mount applications
- A top-mounted, rigid extended VR-41 vibrating rod in custom lengths up to 13'
- A top-mounted, flexible extended VR-51 vibrating rod in custom lengths up to 19'
- Mini vibrating rods for small vessels including the 1' NPT CVR-600and 1-1/4' NPT CVR-625
- SHT-120 or SHT-140 for super high temperatures up to 482°F, available in custom lengths to 13'