Get reliable radar performance in dusty bulk solids.
The BinMaster NCR-80 non-contact radar level uses a powerful 80 GHz frequency focused in a narrow 4° beam angle.
The narrow angle allows for precise aiming to avoid the flow stream, internal structure, or sidewall buildup.
This ensures consistent level measurement at distances up to 393 feet and pinpoint accuracy within 0.2 inches. The NCR-80 is ideal for tall and narrow vessels where there is corrugation, excessive noise, or dust.
The NCR-80 comes in three different housing options including plastic, stainless, steel, or aluminum.
Plus, there are two different mounting options: one has a 10° swiveling, stainless steel flange for precise targeting at the material in the silo and is suitable for high temperature applications up to 392°F. The other has a plastic antenna for use in process temperatures up to 176°F and mounts using an 8° swiveling flange or a mounting strap that allows for adjustable targeting.
- Powerful 80 GHZ non-contact radar
- Measuring distance up to 393 feet
- 4° beam angle for precise targeting
- Reliable accuracy within 0.2 inches
- High temperatures up to 392°F
- BinDisc option simplifies setup and configuration
- Less than one second update rate
- Automatic false echo elimination
- Performs in dusty or noisy environments
- CSA/FM Class I, II, III, Div 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G
A Solids Radar from a Solids Specialist
At BinMaster, we know solids and the challenges they present. Check out our complete selection of continuous level sensors. Contact us about your application and we'll recommend the sensor that's best for your material and budget.
NCR-80 Excels in All Sorts of Solids
- Wood Chips & Pellets
Email BinMaster or send us information about your inventory management needs and we'll provide you with a consultation about what the NCR-80 or one of our other products can do for you.