Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of Global Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics Industry 2013-2019" report to their offering.
Analysis of global sensors in consumer electric industry research service discusses the state of the sensors markets in game consoles, cameras and camcorders, personal media players, eBook readers, and white goods. Volatility of these products has a direct impact on the market demand for sensors. The segments covered include microelectronic mechanical sensors (MEMS), image, magnetic, humidity, and temperature sensors. Drivers and restraints, forecast and trends, and the 3 big predictions have been included in the study. The study period is from 2010 to 2019 and the base year is 2012. The forecast period is from 2013 to 2019.
Sensors are currently found in almost all spheres of life and consumer electronics industry is an important end market for sensors.
The need for sensors is propelled by the on-going need for immersive experience in digital products with slim and sleek appearance, high-definition brightness, superior quality, and real-time user experience from the youth and tech-savvy people.
Sensors are the key building blocks for implementing the aforementioned customer requirements in consumer electronic devices. Game consoles, mobile phones, laptops, notebooks, tablets (example iPads), white goods, and other consumer devices have used various sensors, not only for user interfaces, but also for energy efficiency and making the devices more appealing to end customers.
Innovation is the key to growth for sensors in consumer electronics due to increase in pursuit of more convenience and features in any electronics that a customer uses. This has allowed for digitisation, smartness, communication capability, improvement in quality (robustness), and less-expensive sensors than their predecessors.
While the sensors market has grown along with the boom in the shipment of smartphones and tablets, it is not the case with products such as game consoles, cameras and camcorders, personal media players (PMPs), and eBook readers as multi-functional smartphones and tablets are questioning the need for single-function gaming consoles, cameras and camcorders, and PMPs. This factor has ultimately affected the demand for sensors in single-function devices.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the growth opportunities across various sensor segments?
- What is the future demand potential of different sensors in various consumer electronic applications?
- Which participants are competitors operating in the sensors market for the consumer electronic industry?
- How will the end-user structure of the market change with time?
- What are the potential areas of growth for end users and applications globally?
- Game Consoles
- Cameras and Camcorders
- Personal Media Players (PMPs)
- White Goods
- eBook Readers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics Industry
4. Sensors in Game Consoles Segment Breakdown
5. Sensors in Personal Media Players Segment Breakdown
6. Sensors in Cameras and Camcorders Segment Breakdown
7. Sensors in White Goods Segment Breakdown
8. Sensors in eBook Readers Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l78jfb/analysis_of