LORD Corporation MicroStrain® Sensing Systems – a global leader in developing embedded sensing systems for aerospace and industrial markets – has announced a series of enhancements to its SensorCloudTM cloud-based sensor data platform.
Introduced in 2011, the SensorCloudTM platform is a unique sensor data storage, visualization, and remote management platform that leverages powerful cloud computing technologies to provide excellent data scalability, rapid graphing, and user-programmable online analytics. It is currently used by numerous LORD MicroStrain® customers across a variety of industries and disciplines, including aviation, defense, oil & gas, and manufacturing.
The new SensorCloudTM platform features are designed to significantly enhance users’ productivity and were largely driven by customer suggestions. Among the highlights:
- Shared views of user data including embeddable FastGraph® charts, which provide simple embeddable graphs for web sharing of data with just one line of html code
- OEM white label options (including both customized, embedded FastGraphs® and a full, standalone version)
- MathEngine® iPython notebooks—real-time, cloud-based, data analytics platforms
- GitHub repository with SDK\API\Example code and RESTful API, which allows any device or application to upload data to SensorCloudTM. The API is implemented as a web service using standard HTTP request commands.
- SensorCloudTM API, including libraries and example code for Python, Java, and C#
“We’re very pleased to offer our customers these great enhancements to our award-winning SensorCloudTM platform,” says Justin Bessette, LORD MicroStrain’s Manager of Software Engineering. “These new features will make SensorCloudTM users even more productive due to its improved ease-of-use and data collaboration tools for sharing data. When combined with MathEngine®, the SensorCloudTM data platform brings custom analytics to the cloud for a complete, end-to-end Internet of Things (IoT) solution.”
LORD MicroStrain® is also introducing a simplified pricing model for its SensorCloudTM data platform, including a complimentary “start now” option, which includes 10 million data points of storage per month.
Through its Sensor IoT platform, SensorCloudTM allows users to employ LORD MicroStrain's Wireless Sensor Data Aggregator (WSDA®) to directly and securely upload wireless and inertial data to the cloud. The Custom Alerts feature keeps users informed on their data 24/7 with email and SMS messaging options, and the ability to add custom information including time, threshold values, and links to the event data, helps set SensorCloudTM platform apart.
“We’re confident these features will be a game-changer for prospective SensorCloudTM platform users,” says Bessette. “The API and the CSV import tool allow users to upload their own data, making it easier than ever to immediately start experiencing the benefits.”
Call +1-802-862-6629 or email [email protected] for product inquiries. To view the new features and for more information, visit http://www.SensorCloud.com.